We will have a total of 6 content calls this year for training/education. Our calls will be led by a ConnectWise SME, a fellow Service Exec attendee and myself. With different speakers each call, we will gain perspective, ideas and best practices. The calls will be scheduled for two times per day:
- First Call | 11am EST (4pm - UTC)
- Second Call | 8pm EST (1am - UTC)
Our goal is to have a LIVE presentation for all attendees around the globe in order to ask questions in real time.
*Click the call you would like to register for now!
- 25 Apr: Process Documentation: Goals, strategies, tools and best practices
- 26 Jun: S-LI Input Training: What fields are we looking for with our new S-LI SEPG book coming in Q3 2019?
- 21 Aug: Project Management: Objectives, finance, team leadership and client interactions
- 23 Oct: Automation: Automating tasks, allocating resources and tools
- 18 Dec: CSAT: Tracking, analyzing, client communication and dashboards