ConnectWise provides our partners with a suite of products to help you better manage your business, sell more efficiently, automate service delivery, and remotely control technology so you can consistently deliver amazing customer experiences.
The ConnectWise Services and Education team has been hard at work developing best-in-class materials and providing efficient service delivery across the ConnectWise suite. In January 2016, ConnectWise completed a merger and became “one company” with a unified leadership team. The Services and Education team has also reorganized to build upon our existing strengths and position ourselves and our partners for success.
Two New Teams
The Service Operations Team is geared towards analyzing product data and finding innovative solutions. Their strategy is to focus on:
• Data collection, feedback evaluation, feature requests, surveys and reported bugs.
• data analysis and distribution of results/top drivers to the appropriate teams for action.
• product communications for partners on known issues and workarounds.
• internal processes for automating functions in Services and Education.
• Researching areas for innovation.
• Organizing internal training for the entire Services and Education department.
The Service Delivery Team is focused on providing a unified customer experience. This team is scalable and designed to meet the initial needs of our partners while delivering remarkable service for all ConnectWise products.
Milestones and What You Can Expect
We’ve listened to partner concerns and HTG feedback and focused our team efforts on delivering the following services, learning materials and future improvements.
The Education Team has been working for eighteen months to align all our product materials so they are consistent and brain-friendly. Our goal is to create one seamless platform so that you and your staff know what to expect when it comes to the resources we have available for learning.
Here’s what you’ll find in the University:
• Migration to one unified platform for all education resources for a unified experience when you read the docs, watch a how to video or complete a lesson.
• Combined Video Library for all products.
• Aligned Certification experience. All our certifications are administered, taught and delivered in a similar format, so you know what to expect. We hope to deliver a ConnectWise Sell Certification program in 2018.
• Building ConnectWise Sell learning assets: We’re writing concise product documentation, creating five ConnectWise Sell Blueprints, developing lessons and releasing these materials when ready.
The Consulting Team has worked tirelessly on aligning their current business processes, packages and quality of services for all products. We currently have a dedicated senior consultant working with HTG partners to analyze current processes and system usage. It is our goal to leverage those findings to develop innovative materials to maximize your use of the ConnectWise products, mature your business and enhance our service offerings. Below are the latest improvements:
• Growing the Virtual Administrator and Transformation Audit offerings from ConnectWise Manage and expanding it to ConnectWise Automate.
• Measure and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure colleagues are striving towards the same goals and delivering benefit-driven recommendations.
• Addition of new implementation offering for all brands with a unified partner experience when it comes to expectations, knowledge and training.
• Realignment of implementation packages and add-on service offerings.
• Established weekly training with all consulting teams geared towards expert product knowledge, best practices and business experiences.
The Support Team is the main touchpoint to our partners. The team has been laser-focused on providing a consistent and unified experience. We’ve done this through:
• Creation of a cohesive Support Website, keeping it simple with one main entry point for all tickets.
• Standardized all email templates and status updates with “one company” messaging.
• Ramping up the Service Delivery team to improve response times and address all initial requests.
• Practicing Knowledge Centered Support Methodology that focuses on creating and sharing knowledge content for colleagues and self-help.
We’ve also grouped the support team into “pods” by area of expertise, meaning more expert minds to help resolve tickets.
• Streamlined Chat for shorter wait queues.
• Aligned Support culture for all products, including ticket escalations, key metrics, and colleague development.
The new Service Operations Team is working on the following innovations designed to solve common pain points within all areas of Services and Education. Below are some exciting new developments:
• Simplifying Support with the use of the Ad Hoc Scheduler to make it easier for you to schedule your sessions.
• Natural Language Search that uses cluster technology and common phrases to provide you with accurate results.
• Creation of a self-help tool that enables support resources and partners to troubleshoot common workstation issues within ConnectWise Manage.
• On the way is the Step Recorder that provides you with the ability to capture troubleshooting steps and send it directly to ConnectWise support without having to do a remote session.
As we develop and mature as one company, with one purpose and one vision, our internal alignment of resources has continually guaranteed us the ability to enable our partners to succeed at that highest level. We appreciate HTG feedback and look forward to more collaboration efforts. Our innovative partnership combined with experience, strategy and technology will virtually ensure mutual success. Together, we will foster a brain-friendly, cooperative, community-driven ecosystem that empowers our partners to gain the knowledge they need to grow and thrive.